30 Oct Pasta with pesto, chicken & pine nuts
Cooking time 40 min For 2 persons
Ingredients you will need:
200 g of pasta you like
300 g chicken breasts
2 handful pine nuts
5 pieces sun-dried tomatoes in oil
70 g parmesan
1 handful fresh basil
1 handful parsley
1 handful fresh coriander leaves
1 clove garlic
3 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch black pepper
1 pinch salt
Pasta with pesto, chicken & pine nuts
Pesto is the best option to be added to pasta, especially with chicken. To make it even more gourmet, we suggest adding some pine nuts. Try our recipe for pasta with pesto, chicken & pine nuts. We bet you gonna like it!
1. Boil chicken breasts and cut it into small pieces.
2. Fry 1 handful pine nuts in a dry pan. Until they become golden and you will smell the intense nuts smell.
3. Peel the garlic, crush it with the flat side of a knife and chop it finely.
4. Grate cheese on a fine grater.
5. The sauce: basil, parsley, and coriander put into the blender bowl, add dried tomatoes, grated cheese, garlic, pour in olive oil, salt, and pepper and blend everything. Then add 1 handful of nuts and blend everything a little more.
6. Boil the pasta in salted water, then drain the water into a container and save.
7. Add chicken breast, 2 tbsp sauce and little pasta water to pasta. Mix everything evenly.
8. Prepared dish sprinkle with fried nuts. And enjoy your pasta!